N.I.A.A The Northern Illinois Anglers Association (N.I.A.A.) is a nonprofit organization that was formed by individuals who are profoundly concerned about the ecological future of the waterways in Illinois.
All meetings are open to the public, and are the 4th wednesday of every month @ bbsc @ 7 pm except June it is always the 3rd wednesday at 7pm this year would be on the 17th . See Calendar for details.
- Mar 25th N.I.A.A Meeting @ 7PM BBSC
- Apr 4th Kids Fishing Day 8a-1p Birds Park
- Apr 22nd N.I.A.A Meeting @ 7PM BBSC
- May 27th N.I.A.A Meeting @ 7PM BBSC
- The annual member banquet will be rescheduled for a later date, probably in May. Look forward to seeing everyone then! Updates will be posted once confirmed.
- Gallery Check out the gallery page for pictures from past events, and if you have some NIAA related pictues please email them to