N.I.A.A The Northern Illinois Anglers Association (N.I.A.A.) is a nonprofit organization that was formed by individuals who are profoundly concerned about the ecological future of the waterways in Illinois.
All meetings are open to the public, and are the 4th wednesday of every month @ bbsc @ 7 pm except November this year which is the 3rd wednesday @ 7pm which is Nov 16th. See Calendar for details.
- June 29 Shocking Day @ Birds Park Boat Ramp
- July 1-10 Kankakee Fishing Derby
- July 13 Derby Prize Night @ BBSC 6pm
- 2016 Derby Registration The 2016 Kankakee River Valley Fishing Derby is right around the corner you can get the registration form here, you can also find a list of prizes and sponsors here.
- 2016 Fishing Derby If you are interested helping out with the 2016 Kankakee Fishing Derby please contact Ken Munjoy @ (815) 508-1335
- 2016 River Clean Up Anyone interested in chairing or co-chairing the Annual River Clean up on Sept 17th, 2016, pleace conact Barbara Thomas @ (815) 953-8822
- Gallery Check out the gallery page for pictures from past events, and if you have some NIAA related pictues please email them to