N.I.A.A The Northern Illinois Anglers Association (N.I.A.A.) is a nonprofit organization that was formed by individuals who are profoundly concerned about the ecological future of the waterways in Illinois.
All meetings are open to the public, and are the 4th wednesday of every month @ bbsc @ 7 pm except November this year which is the 3rd wednesday @ 7pm which is Nov 16th. See Calendar for details.
- Mar 23rd Annual banquet @ Aroma Park Boat Club 6PM
- Apr 2nd Kids Fishing @ Birds Park Quarry 8am-noon
- Apr 7th Special Rec @ Birds Park Quarry 5-7PM
- 2016 Fishing Derby If you are interested helping out with the 2016 Kankakee Fishing Derby please contact Ken Munjoy @ (815) 508-1335
- 2016 River Clean Up Anyone interested in chairing or co-chairing the Annual River Clean up on Sept 17th, 2016, pleace conact Barbara Thomas @ (815) 853-8822
- Gallery Check out the gallery page for pictures from past events, and if you have some NIAA related pictues please email them to